Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mile sur mera tumhara 2.0, the buggy version

In between bouncing from wall to wall and floor to ceiling, and clearing away the bodies of people who told me not to take it "so personally", I knew I really needed to write a dissertation about it on my blog. An insightful one. Funny. Incisive. With biting wit and slaying sarcasm. Except I watched the video twice and sputter sputter, sputter, spit.

But that's a good thing because there's no way on earth I could have bettered this commentary: Mile Sur Mera Tomorrow? Fail

Click on the link. It's really worth it.

4 comments:

Mrs.Shandekar said...

Since returning to India I've been walking on eggshells because I don't want to come across as being an obnoxious-always-critical NRI! However, I rather crack an egg and make an omelette - this video sucked, DOUBLEYOU TEE EFF, Bollywood!!

Phew, I feel so much better now :)

Haddock said...

Too many characters I suppose.
And why so many from the film fraternity?
Is there no ban on the improperly dressed (Salman)

Abhishek Thakur said...

Yeah that's the problem with this video- too many film stars who try to come off as film stars. The theme of 'country' and 'unity' rarely shows and the video concludes by showing the armed forces- almost like an afterthough- as if patriotism is only armed forces responsibility.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link. Krish Asok's post made my day. What a f-ing travesty the new video is.

Blog Archive